*

*
*

Friday, December 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENNA AND NICK

     For eighteen years I have been a mother. Sienna and Nick came early, right after Christmas, and changed my life in every way possible. They added weight to my daily adventure, and responsibility, and a powerful sense of fierce protective loving. They gave me the desire to teach and guide and inspire and entertain. They fascinated me, and still do. They challenged me and stretched me to the farthest length of every possible limit, and still do. They gave me purpose and taught me to accept and let go, and then accept and let go some more.
     Each of them is beautiful and creative and resilient and sensitive. Sienna is heart and scrap, and Nick is commanding and charismatic. I love my children unconditionally and feel blessed and honored to participate as they unfold and step forth.

I am grateful to share life with my children.