*

*
*

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WHAT OTHERS THINK

"I used to worry about what other people think of me until I realized that they don't."
~Unknown~

We have to protect ourselves from being consumed with worry over what other people think of us. Ultimately, it doesn't matter. Some will love us and support us and some will not. Some will poke fun, some will bully, some will torment, and some will do everything they can to drag us down. But some will always come to lift us up.
     It takes all kinds of people to make a world, and not all of them will like us or understand us, and that's exactly as it should be. Our success in life is not predetermined by what others think of our passage through life. It is the result of our willingness and our discipline and our faith.

I believe in my dreams and the things that call me, even if no one else can see or hear or understand.