*

*
*

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

PROCESS

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."
~John Quincy Adams ~
 
Indecision and loose ends are difficult to deal with. I prefer certainty and knowing what's what: everything in its proper and predictable place. And yet, life is forever in flux and process and so much of the time we have to wait for more information, other people, better weather, favorable circumstances, or whatever it might be.    
     I used to make decisions impulsively just to make them, but I often paid a price for my impulsivity. It may not be particularly comfortable, but I am learning the value of letting things be what they are and not forcing something that is not yet ready to unfold.
 
I willingly accept the discomfort of needing more time.