*

*
*

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

SHARING THE LIGHT

"There is no effect more disproportionate to its cause than the happiness bestowed by a small compliment." 
~ Robert Brault ~

I saw a woman in a restaurant with the sun shining on her making her shirt sparkle brilliantly, and when she got up, I commented on it. "What a pretty shirt!"
     She had her arm in a sling and said, "Thank you," and then a minute later she said, "I really appreciate you saying that," and pointed to her arm. "It's been a rough week."
     "What did you do?" I asked.
     "I broke my wrist."
     We had a moment of connection, a transfer of light and energy between us that made us both feel good.
     How often do we think someone is lovely or well put together, and don't say a thing- just let the moment pass? Let's not. Let's share compliments with everyone, freely, and from the heart.

I communicate positive feedback every time I feel it, or see it.