*

*
*

Sunday, February 11, 2018

PEOPLE LIKE US

"People like us do things like this." 
~ Seth Godin ~

This Daily Blog is an exchange sure as any conversation between family or friends. I offer my observations and experience, and you receive them with grace. Thank you for that! Thank you for being who you are and caring about the things you care about! Together, we make the world a better place!!
     This blog has been around for over seven years now, persistent, consistent, and on track. A book has come out of it, and an award, and thousands of followers. And you are special and unique among them!
     It's time to level up. I've been dancing around this idea for a long time, and now it's time to take the step for real. I invite us now to meet each other in a new way, in real time, in a video format online, to exchange ideas and learn from each other in the moment, in the spoken word, and with our facial expressions and our eyes. It's not for everyone, but perhaps it's for you. Click HERE to find out how.

I welcome ever-deeper connection with the people out there like me.