*

*
*

Thursday, September 25, 2014

LOVE LIST

"Wherever I have knocked, a door has opened. Wherever I have wandered, a path has appeared."
~Alice Walker ~

I love getting in bed at the end of a long day and I love waking up without an alarm clock. I love fluffy-looking needles on big old pine trees, and being a witness to courage and grace and authentic feelings. I love sunshine and late afternoon light. I love the subtlety of early-changing-leaves and bright orange pumpkins growing on vines.
     I love to eat when I'm hungry and to stop eating when I'm full. I love good music and a toe-tapping beat. I love to dance! I love cool nights and bright stars and fresh mornings and hope. I love the way that life changes, and situations evolve, and that things we never see coming come anyway.

I notice and appreciate all of the things in life that I love.