*

*
*

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

OVERCOMING LIMITING BELIEFS

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."
~Marianne Williamson ~

I recently heard a woman say that deep down, or maybe not that deep, that she had a belief that she didn't really deserve anything better than exactly what she got- which was a pretty raw deal and a whole lot of dysfunction. And my heart went out to her when she said that because I understood.
     It's so easy to believe that we are not deserving- far easier, in some ways, than to believe that we are. And I'm not sure why that is, but we have to adjust it on the inside. For it is only by identifying and disbanding our limiting beliefs that we can ultimately come to enjoy the sky-is-the-limit life that is our birthright.

I turn off my old tapes of worthlessness and believe in all that is possible and good.