*

*
*

Friday, May 3, 2013

OUR LUCK

     We all use the expression "with my luck" as if we have terrible luck and bad things always happen. But if we're honest, don't plenty of good things happen as well? And the bad things aren't really "luck" are they, so much as the nature of life being life? I believe to my core that divine mercy is always at work in our lives, and that if we only received what we deserved, we might all have substantially less than we do.
     So let's change our perspective. Let's be grateful for all of the hardship and accidents that we've missed, and learn to take our challenges as they come in stride and with grace, trusting that ultimately, even the most difficult of situations can, and usually does, turn out to bless us in the end.

I am blessed beyond measure in ways I cannot even begin to properly comprehend.