*

*
*

Monday, November 11, 2013

SMILES

"Let my soul smile through my heart and let my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter Thy rich smiles in sad hearts."
~Paramahansa Yogananda~

Our genuine smile is our gift to the world. With it, we can change the quality of someone's day. Simple and authentic friendliness is a rare commodity. We more often think how we can get our way or get our fair share than how we can fill someone else with light and happiness.
     But the rewards for doing so are vast and delightful. They cost nothing and have worth beyond measure. So let's do it. Let's flash our smiles at people and open our hearts and think about what we can give instead of strategizing tirelessly about what we might be able to get.

Smiles exchange happiness. I give them away and receive them in turn.