*

*
*

Monday, November 4, 2013

WHAT DO WE FOCUS ON?

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear."
~Brian Tracy~

I believe that age and time and money and love are states of mind as much as they are actual conditions of our lives. These things are relative, fluid, and all rising and sinking by degrees. Within our hearts and minds we are sometimes young, sometimes old, sometimes rich and sometimes poor. We can be destitute with money in the bank. We can feel unloved with arms embracing us on all sides. We can rush through our days for no reason at all or savor them like gifts.
     It's all about what we focus on and what we allow ourselves to believe.

I catch myself in a negative mindset and change my focus. On any given day, I am a reflection of the things I believe.