*

*
*

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ENCOUNTERS THAT MEASURE DISTANCE

"The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes measurements anew every time he sees me. the rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them."
~ George Bernard Shaw ~
 
Sometimes it takes running into someone we used to be close to in order to realize how far we've come. If we've been diligent about personal development and the one we encounter has not, the distance between us is distinct and the measure from where we once were is before us plain as day.
     And though we may be the only one to recognize it, that is enough. If we are living at ever-higher levels of vibration, we will inevitably outgrow our past.

I welcome encounters with my past life so that I can clearly see how far I've come.