*

*
*

Thursday, June 18, 2015

TRANSCENDENCE

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."
~Author Unknown ~

I am grateful for the day's end, for the respite from life's intensity and demand, and for silence. I am grateful for laughter and for my good health. I am grateful for air conditioning, sunshine, changing light, courage, and the sky. I am grateful for hope and the possibility of change. I am grateful for all that my experience has taught me, and that life is dynamic and nothing ever remains exactly the same. I am grateful for possibility and opportunity and the unknown factor in each day. I am grateful for all of my days, and nights, and the seasons, and the rising moon.
     Feeling grateful soothes me and comforts my spirit. It reminds me of all that is good and beautiful. Today, perhaps, more than anything else, I am grateful for gratitude.

When life wants to pull me down, I get grateful, and rise again.