*

*
*

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER

"With arms outstretched I thank...
With spirit full I live." 
~ Terri Guillemets ~

I love to learn. I love educating myself about all kinds of subjects that interest me. I love expanding my horizons, exploring the world, and opening my mind. I love opening my heart as well. I love the swell of compassion, the tender touch of kindness, the look of empathetic understanding, and the way it feels to do right by others.
     I love sunshine, moonlight, stars, and foggy mist. I love movement and being still. I love the variability of life and the fact that I never really know what unexpected happening might come my way. I love friendship and generosity. I love courtesy, enthusiasm, intellect, courage, passion, and feeling blessed.

When I consider the things that I love in my life, I feel full-up and super-grateful.