*

*
*

Thursday, June 29, 2017

CHANGING MOODS WITH GRATITUDE

"Gratitude is the memory of the heart." 
~ Jean Baptiste Massieu ~

I am grateful for my health and for small pleasures; for Nature, people, conversation, solitude, and the feeling of getting into bed at the end of a long day. I am grateful for chocolate, soft molasses cookies, and stargazer lilies. I am grateful to be married to my best friend, and for things always having a way of working out. I am grateful for the sun, for stars on a clear night, and crisp, fresh mornings.
     When I feel funky, I can start anywhere and focus on what makes me grateful, and it builds on itself, and before long, I start to feel grateful, and blessed with blessings, and just all around better from the inside out.

Being grateful makes me feel good.