*

*
*

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

USING LANGUAGE TO CREATE A WORLD

"I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions." 
~ James Michener ~

Language has power and words create our reality more than we realize. The immense weight we generate with all the things we "have" to do can be energetically shifted quite easily. Observe the difference:
1. I have to (or should) work out. (Burden)
2. I want to work out. (Pleasure)
3. I am going to work out. (Power)
4. I could work out. (Possibility)
     And there are other options as well, the option of choice itself, and gratitude- that we can do anything at all that we can do.
     So let's bring awareness to our language, and realize how our use or abuse of it is impacting our day.

I choose my words with consciousness and care.