*

*
*

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OVER-REGULATED

     Our world is over-regulated. Everywhere we turn we are blocked by rules and by those we are dealing with trying to cover their tracks in the event of any and all contingencies. No wonder we worry and fret. Our culture models the behavior.
     But regulations don't allow for exceptions, and we are all somewhat exceptional. We are sensitive, creative, and uniquely ourselves. In order to get along, I guess we have to find a way to honor our freedom within the structure of regulations. We can thrive and be happy no matter what. It's all in the way we look at it, and in what we allow ourselves to see.

I assert my creativity and freedom in the way I live my life, and in spite of all the rules and regulations that have the potential to squash me down.