*

*
*

Thursday, March 28, 2013

THE POWER OF INTENTION AND KEEPING ON

     We experience great benefit in life from simply keeping on, from putting one foot in front of the other no matter what, and waking up and filling the day with action and positive intention. Even if the results we seek do not happen on our time-scale, and even if they do not seem to happen at all, the ultimate benefit of staying the course is progress, and more progress, and more progress. So long as we are headed in the right direction, and catch ourselves if we start to swerve away, we can't help but make progress. The trick is knowing what we're aiming for. That's what makes all the difference in the end.

I direct the action of my life by the intention of my spirit, and change my intention if I want to change my life.