*

*
*

Monday, February 17, 2014

MNDING MY BUSINESS

"It is one of my sources of happiness never to desire a knowledge of other people's business." ~Dolley Madison~
 
What is good health to one may be toxic to another. It's different strokes for different folks. And yet, we so readily impose our rules  and rigor on others thinking we know what is best for them. But where do we get such authority?
     Happily, I am imperfect and I know it, and am mostly ok with being that way. I am not always sure what's best for me, nor do I always make the best decisions, or eat exactly as I should. And if that is the case, which it is, then how can I possibly know or even presume to know what's best for someone else?

I stay out of other people's business and trust them to know what they need to know when they need to know it.