*

*
*

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

THE THING THAT LASTS

"The arms of love gather you together." 
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery ~

If fear is at the root of my anger when I feel angry, then what am I afraid of? What's the main fear? There seems to be a little pile of them- that I won't get enough time to do whatever pleases my spirit, that I'll lose my freedom, that I'll be discounted, forgotten, or ignored in a kind of a permanent way. or that I will somehow lose myself.
      But none of these hold water really. They are petty fears. In truth, I am as flighty as my changing emotions and as flippant as the things that trigger me. The only thing solid really, that's deep within and grounds me in truth, is love: the power of love, the purpose of love, and the affirmative, satisfying manifestation of love in all of its glorious flavors. 

My love is bigger than my fear.