*

*
*

Sunday, April 2, 2017

CHOOSING WHAT WE CHOOSE

"I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum." 
~ Frances Willard ~

I am tired of second guessing myself, of worrying what others might think about the decisions I'm making, and of wanting my father's approval. I don't need it.
     I choose what I choose because I choose what I choose. I don't have to explain it to anyone, nor should I question others about their choices, or doubt them, unless they specifically ask.
     It's exhausting to manage the world. I hereby declare that I have been in error, and going forth, I am willing to be ok with things and people being what they are and being what they are not. I needn't fix or advise or suggest or judge. I need only freely express myself in each moment, and be open to the possibility of love.

I get out of other people's business, and keep other people out of mine.