*

*
*

Thursday, December 3, 2015

BEING OUTSIDE

"Nature never did betray the heart that loved her." 
~ William Wordsworth ~

I love to be outdoors, especially this time of year. It's not too hot, and not too cold yet... just perfect... for walking, for sitting and listening to the birds, for throwing the ball for the dog, for setting up a table in the sunlight and working on my computer... Just to be in the fresh air, to listen to the leaves that remain- there are still a few- rustling in the tree branches when the breeze comes along and stirs them up, to feel the shorter day sunshine warm on my face- this is heaven on earth to be sure. It pleases me on such a deep level that I am filled with joy simply to experience it! The weather! The wind! The glory of nature and the sensational delight of being alive and outside.

I take time each day to enjoy being out in the fresh air. It's good for the body and good for the soul.