*

*
*

Sunday, December 20, 2015

CAN'T PLEASE THEM ALL

"To each his own." 
~ Cicero ~

It's a challenge in life to focus on the positive effect that we have on the world, and not on all of those who do not "get" us or our message. I tend to absorb the discounting of who I am and what I'm all about by those who simply can't be bothered. Not to take it personally- that's the thing to work toward.
     We live in a world that is busy with distraction and an overabundance of guidance and information. I have to trust that I will touch those who I am meant to touch, and be touched by others in the same way. Life is a learning journey, and much of our learning comes from the way that we relate- or don't- to those around us.

Some will share my path, and some will be on a different path entirely, and either way, it's ok.