*

*
*

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

GOOD LIVING

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." 
~Hal Borland ~

Living clean is good living. There are no hidden trails, no dark secrets, no guilt, no shame, and no remorse. Everything happens above ground and in the light. It's not the way I've always lived, but it's the way I live now.
     I've had my share of seedy situations and questionable circumstances, so I know where that path leads me, and it's nowhere I want to go. We have choices in life, and I've made mine both ways across the years. I've tried to get away with things. I've tried sick relationships, dysfunctional behaviors across the board, and self-sabotage at every turn. But living with clear purpose, pure intention, and love to the core sure feels better, so that's my choice today, tomorrow, and going forth. I choose it with courage, and the willingness to step up and do my part whatever that may mean on any given day, and no matter what it takes.

I live clean and clear and in the light.