*

*
*

Friday, April 12, 2013

CENTERING

     I don't understand God's timing, but I trust it. It's not my job to understand things, even though I think it is, even though I try and try and try. It's my job to accept what is. It's my job to be honest and self-reflective and willing to change what I can to live a better life, and to leave the things I can't change alone and stop forcing my agenda on them. It's my job to take responsibility for me and for my effect in the world. But beyond that, my scope is limited.
     Let's stop wasting so much time trying to figure everything out. Let's center ourselves in each moment as it happens and be the best people we can be. Let's fill up with love and spread it broadly as we travel forth.

I stay in the moment, take care of what's mine to take care of, and keep my agenda to myself.