*

*
*

Thursday, April 18, 2013

STRESS FREE PRODUCTIVITY

     I am not a person of procrastination. I suffer at the other end of the spectrum from trying to live without any loose ends, which, of course, is impossible. I am rather a task-master. Give me a task and I am on it and through it gung-ho and rapid fire. I like checking things off a list. I like being "done." I like order and neatness and completion. I like having accomplished this, that, and everything. I am like a furnace of efficiency. I burn through things... and sometimes burn myself in the process.
     So what's my rush and what am I afraid of and what am I worth without all the things that I do? Maybe true health lies somewhere between procrastination and over-efficiency- in balance, and in steady progress without the angst of rushing. That's the place I want to aim for, and the path I want to travel.

I go easily about my business. I am productive, but stress-free.