*

*
*

Friday, December 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided."
~Robert Brault ~
 
"All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin."
~Lord Byron ~
 
My children are turning 19 tomorrow! We have traveled quite a distance together over all of these years. We've had fights and negotiations and belly laughs and adventures of all kinds. And now, they are beautiful and intelligent young adults.
     Sienna is soulful and earthy and artistic and thoughtful. Nick is commandeering and cool- a great mind and unlimited potential. And they both have big hearts, whether they know it or not. I know it.
     I am proud and honored to share their lives with them and to celebrate another year of lessons and laughter and life circumstances and love! Happy Birthday Sienna and Nick!

I celebrate all the gifts of my incredible children on their Birthday!