*

*
*

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."
~Agnes M Pahro ~

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid~

May our Christmas be soft and simple and subtle and sweet. May it be bright and red and happy. May it be crisp. May it be thoughtful. May it be grateful and heartfelt and patient and sincere.
     I celebrate all of the things that I love about Christmas and focus on all that I have and all that I hope for and the magnificent blessing of love in my life.
 
I let my love shine today and celebrate the beauty and wonder of Christmas.