*

*
*

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

THE ADVENTURE OF LIFE

"I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within." ~Lillian Smith~
 

I used to have a desire to travel the world, to go everywhere and explore everything and to see all that I could possibly see. But I feel less drawn to it these days. These days, I am interested in exploring the depths of my own soul and traveling the distance of my limits. I'm more interested in what's possible than in what's already established.
     Living life feels adventure enough for me today- finding creative solutions to the problems that arise, and enjoying the simple pleasures of being.

Traveling through time is as grand an adventure as any. I am content to experience the world from within.