*

*
*

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

THE GLORY OF TWINS!

"All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin." 
~ Lord Byron ~

22 years ago today, I was blessed with twins- two bright and gifted individuals who have given my life depth and substance that it wouldn't have otherwise had. Nick has the ability to understand things and see clearly and crisply. His mind is quick and sharp. And Sienna has this powerful, sultry, intuitive wisdom- this knowing about truth and the soul.
     He is suave and organized. She is creative and free-flowing. Together they are glorious beyond words. My Birthday wish for them is that they might experience themselves and each other through my eyes and feel the abundant and unlimited love and potential that they carry within.

I celebrate and appreciate my children and the gift that they bring to my life.