*

*
*

Thursday, March 16, 2017

JAM-PACKED LIVING

"Don't let the city steal your soul." 
~ Terri Guillemets ~

I sometimes try to fit just one more thing into a limited amount of time, and often, I successfully do just that, and feel a sense of victory for it. But then I find that it squeezes me elsewhere as well. It makes me rushed as I move into the next thing, and leaves a trail of high-intensity energy.
     And if I do that enough, it seriously affects my quality of life. Jam-packing my minutes  doesn't allow for space, and space is what's needed for appreciation. Everything I have to do will get done, whether I relax about it or create pressurized stress, so I'd do far better to choose relaxation as the option, and experience the benefits of life without constraints as the result.

I stop over-doing and allow for empty moments in my schedule and my life.