*

*
*

Sunday, March 26, 2017

RECIPROCITY

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." 
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~

Life is so reciprocal! When we help others become clear, we become clear ourselves, and when we create new possibilities for ourselves, we create new possibilities for everyone around us as well. And it works with negativity the same way. When we are angry, irritable, judgmental, or fearful, that's the energy we spread, and that's what it feels like to be in our company.
     So it really is true that what we send out comes back to us and what we contribute is returned. understanding this, let's be mindful of our inner space, our willingness to be open, and our intention to be free.

I am careful and conscious as I travel the road.