*

*
*

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

MOVING AGAIN

"Trust is letting go of needing to know all the details before you open your heart."
~ Author Unknown ~

We are moving again, and I have discovered in this move that I seem to have a fair bit of uncomfortable emotional baggage around the packing and boxed-up process. I have done it so many times, not all of the moves have played out well, and some have been downright difficult. So I find that's all stuck in me from the past making me mis-emotional and dark-feeling, and I'd like to create a new possibility- the possibility of being excited and maybe even giddy about the opportunity to live in a beautiful house that is gracious and spacious and surrounded by epic trees- where I can be who I am, put down roots, and relax into a new way of experiencing what it is to be home.

I thank God for entrusting us with the responsibilities and blessings of Sweet Iron Farm.