*

*
*

Monday, August 3, 2015

CLAIMING OUR POWER

"It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are."
~ RoyDisney ~

It's not a terrible thing to return from vacation, when you fundamentally enjoy your life, which I do. I love the changing light and the mountain views around our small farm, and I love walking and hanging out with our dog Boss. I love to eat lean food that makes me feel lean- something that is always a challenge on vacation-  the routines around waking up and going to sleep, and the active nature of my life working at the gym- being fit, and helping people to feel good.
     But I haven't always experienced my life this way. I used to have in place all kinds of daily habits that contributed to my angst and discomfort, and I would have regular little temper tantrums over the way things were. But I have learned that we have the power to change anything and everything in our lives that is not working, from our belief system to our behaviors, and I employ this power all the time, so I can live well, and be well, and enjoy the process of each day.

I make appropriate daily choices so that I can enjoy the richness of my life.