*

*
*

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

STEADY ON

"You can't wring your hands and roll up your sleeves at the same time." 
~ Pat Schroeder ~

Regarding some changes I have no fear and only excitement, and other changes leave me so fearful I am almost unable to make a move except by a sheer force of my will. And I'm not even sure what I'm afraid of- that it will not play out as I hope, or that it will...
     I find myself stalemated and procrastinating unnecessarily, maybe because I know that once I begin there is no turning back. As long as I am in preparation mode, anything is still possible, and there is a certain kind of a backward, stagnant safety in that. But forward is the way and forward is the hope and the light so that's the way I need to orient my being and my faith.

I have the courage to move forward, trust in the future, and face dynamic change.