*

*
*

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

THE POWER OF CHOOSING

"The gateways of wisdom and learning are always open, and more and more I am choosing to walk through them." 
~ Louise Hay ~

All the effort I've expended I have chosen to expend, and all the inner angst and sense of struggle as well. I have chosen my resentments, my fears, and my limiting beliefs. And they have held me back, by some kind of self-sabotaging design.
     But now, I'm choosing something different. I'm choosing choice itself, and freedom. I'm choosing adventure and the proposition of risk and reward. I'm choosing happiness, well-being, appreciation, and joy.
     Choice is my birthright and companion, my mother and closest friend. It represents an unlimited life where anything is possible, and that's the one I choose.

I live my life at the level of choice.