*

*
*

Thursday, October 25, 2018

CHECKING IN AND LOOKING BACK

"Thank you is small for all of this."
~ Ann Kite ~

In the last 18 months, I left a job where I had worked for over eight years, moved to Montana, moved to Santa Fe, my father died unexpectedly of a heart attack, I moved back to Virginia, and now we have purchased a farm and are in the process of renovating it. And there have been angels and challenges every step of the way.
     I am grateful to a small group of women in Livingston Montana who made me feel welcome, a large community in Santa Fe, NM who generously included us in their lives, a few individuals who touched my soul in ways that have changed it forever, The Transition Network who entrusted me with leadership, my drive by neighbor here in Lexington with her cheery daily hellos, the practice of  5rhythms, the steady friendship of my husband, and the Grace of God.
     That we survived the adventure at all and grew from it in the ways we have is a deep blessing, and one I do not take lightly or for granted.

I acknowledge where I have been and who has been there with me.