*

*
*

Thursday, December 27, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"There will be many loving thoughts hovering around you like angels today."
~ J.R. Macduff ~

It's Happy Birthday time again for Sienna and Nick: beautiful daughter, beautiful son: 24 years old. We had a lovely Christmas together and I am learning to relax about them and let them be who they are, where they are, without my fretting and interference. My instinct is still to warn and protect, but I can keep quiet now where before I couldn't.
     And the truth is that they are both glorious! Intelligent, fit, self-reflective, confident. They are eager and passionate, and fiercely driven, while still being able to laugh with ease. I am proud to be their Mom, and grateful to be back on the East Coast where I can see them and be part of their exciting, evolving lives!

I celebrate my children!