*

*
*

Monday, June 28, 2021

GARDEN PHILOSOPHY

"My garden is my favorite teacher."
~ Betsy Canas Garmon ~

I have never lived in a place long enough to see how the gardens I plant
Work out over time...
And now I am leaving a new batch of profuse plantings at our farm in Virginia-
Another leaving-
But so many of them are massive already!
There are Hollyhocks 9 feet tall!
And other plants that were thriving last year are rather smothered out this year
By the aggressive growing of neighbor plants that are on a roll.
Some things thrive in a garden, some get eaten mercilessly by bugs, or deer,
And others die.
But it's a never ending evolution of gracious harmony in the growing and the thriving and the dying
All mixed with God's grace.

Plants experience the journey of life just like we do!

Google is making changes.
If you want to continue to receive this blog in your email box after Wednesday, you need to 
SIGN UP HERE!