*

*
*

Thursday, July 5, 2012

CHANGING REALITY

     We are what we think about. We create a reality that is beautiful or oppressive, hostile or friendly. We create suffering and pestilence, or blessings galore. The real reality of our situation is no more complicated than the way we think about it.
     Do we look on the bright side? Do we expect the best? Do we believe that things will work out? Or are we victims? Are we put-upon and helpless? Do we get what we want? Or is that for everyone else? Do people like us? Hate us? Not see us? Are we invisible? Do we consistently feel sorry for ourselves? Or are we grateful to be who we are?
     With our thoughts we create our world, every minute of every day, and we are free to change at any time and in any direction we choose. There is power in this. It is the power of creation and manifestation. Considering this, let's adjust ourselves and our expectations and judgments to improve the quality of our day, and our year, and our life experience.

I observe my thoughts and see how I am sabotaging myself with negativity. I am willing to change the way I think to experience more satisfaction in my life.