*

*
*

Monday, October 28, 2013

APPRECIATING LIFE

"Gratitude is the memory of the heart."
~Jean Baptiste~

I am grateful to be alive. I am grateful for goose down and sunshine and hot showers and the way it feels to stretch. I am grateful for hugs and smiles and laughter. I am grateful for luminescent fall leaves and crisp October air; for the feeling of compassion and the process of healing and Sunday morning pancakes. I am grateful for the people who love me and the endless reservoir of love that I have inside of me to give away. I am grateful for the color yellow and the texture of cotton and the willingness to change. Life is a wild ride and a grand adventure and I am grateful for the unfolding and the excitement of each and every new day.

I am grateful for gratitude and full-up with blessings. Thank you is the best prayer I know.


MOTIVATIONAL WORKSHOP TONIGHT!
BROWNS CHAPEL, RESTON, VA @ 7PM
http://www.nathaliewherrman.com/ for more info