*

*
*

Sunday, August 20, 2017

SEEING CLEARLY

"It is only the long and patient road that leads to anywhere." 
~ Muriel Strode ~

Sometimes I try to force things against my gut- to push against instinct with logic, and make things happen that don't feel quite clear and right, and the result is generally poor at best. It's a lesson I seem to need to learn over and over- to tune in, to pay attention, to stop pushing my will against the weight of the world, and, ultimately, to let go and get into whatever groove is offered up. Instead of negative judgement, not liking what's happening, irritability, blaming other people- all of which are a recipe for misery, I can stop and get clear on what needs to happen, and then move towards it, not with angst, but with trust, and a deep breath.

Letting go is a need that never dies.