*

*
*

Sunday, April 15, 2018

MOVING AGAIN

"I will bring the health of simplicity to my burdened soul and days."
~ Muriel Strode ~

We are moving again and I have packed much of our stuff into boxes, leaving the space unusually sparse, and the walls bare. Everything that remains looks different than it did, and I find myself appreciating the small spots of color that remain. Instead of my broad hanging board with endless pairs of earrings, I have a few pairs laid out on a bookshelf. The second bathroom is empty but for a small vase of flowers, and I am touched by their beauty every time I see them.
     We live such crowded lives that we sometimes forget the elegance and simple appeal of empty space and less is more. I'm grateful for the reminder, and pass it along to you-

I appreciate the simplicity of clear space.