*

*
*

Sunday, June 21, 2015

THINKING NEW THOUGHTS

"A bad habit never disappears miraculously. It's an undo-it-yourself project."
~ Abigail Van Buren ~

I want to live my best possible life. I want to reach my potential and experience enlightenment, success, and great love. And I am willing to do whatever it takes- to overcome obstacles, admit when I'm wrong, and change whatever is not working in my life.
     To date, I have changed my behavior on multiple fronts, and the overall way that I approach life, but there is always another level and always another layer. And it has come down, at this point, to my habits of negative thinking. I need to re-program broken records of future disaster and learn to play a new song.

I catch myself in habit loops of negative thinking and choose a different track instead.