*

*
*

Monday, March 19, 2018

AIRPORT WATCH

"Kindred spirits are not so scare as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of (us) in the world." 
~ L.M. Montgomery ~

I had the opportunity a few days ago to sit in the Atlanta Airport and watch people walk by. I saw a little boy with a bumble bee backpack and a little girl with a sparkly bunny suitcase. I saw a man with a mohawk, and a lady in a turquoise shirt, black boots, and a cowboy hat. I saw people in sneakers, in Uggs, in Crocks; in shorts, and jeans, and yoga pants, and down coats.
     And each of the individuals I saw has a home, a family, a heart, and probably a fair amount of heartache as well, a dream, a vision, a perspective, and a destination. We are one, as truly and surely as we are many. We have one heart, one life, and one love.

I remember my connectedness with others and see beauty in all the people I meet.