*

*
*

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

MORE THAN ENOUGH

"Do not take anything for granted- not one smile or one breath or one night in your cozy bed."
~Terri Guillemets~
 
Paying the bills some months is more stressful than it is other months because I have to juggle and consider and play it just so to make it all work. And it's easy to get caught up, at such times, in financially insecure feelings. It seems like no matter how many hours I put in at work, there's just never quite enough. I fall short yet again.
     But the truth is that I have a blessed life with everything I need and plenty of extras as well. I have a beautiful home with land and views of mountains, and a nice meal or two out at restaurants every week with my husband, who I love, and an amazing dog and a backup vehicle and clothes for every occasion, and computers and a cell phone and a TV with hundreds of channels and movies on demand.
     I work hard to support a life filled with material as well as emotional and spiritual blessings. So the bottom line truth of my situation is that no matter how much I have to finagle the bills some months, I live in abundance and have far and away more than "enough."

I appreciate the wealth of material things that I have in my life.