*

*
*

Sunday, November 24, 2013

OK TO BE ME

"It is not our darkness we are afraid of, but our light."
~Marianne Williamson ~

I feel like I owe someone an apology for my natural abilities and my blessings as if I come by them dishonorably somehow. And yet, everything I have become and everything I have is the result of years of effort and hard work and making the most of who I am by nature and God's grace.
     Let's be who we are and enjoy our successes free from guilt. We all have our share of suffering to equalize the playing field. If we make more of our opportunities than others do, that is not our fault, or something to feel ashamed about in any way. That is our gift. Let's own it without apology.

I am proud of who I am, and of who I am becoming. I do not apologize for being me.