*

*
*

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

GRUFF

     I have met a good man, and will marry him on Saturday. He does not push his will. He refuses to suffocate others, or manipulate them, or overpower them. He is kind and giving, and has a sense of humor. He does not take himself too seriously, but is ever-ready to protect what needs protecting. His spirit is gentle, but amped with power. He is intuitive, allowing, visionary. He is gifted artistically. He can fix anything, create anything, understand anything. He is interested in solving problems. He is low drama and non-combative. He is an excellent communicator. He knows how to calmly share what's going on inside of him, feelings and fears and hopes and insights, and listen to what's going on inside of me. He trusts me to address my "stuff," and does not interfere unless I ask for his help. He knows who he is. He is strong and fiercely loving, but he lets go, and then he lets go some more. He honors my spirit and my calling. He lets me be who I am and does not try to change me. 
    
I am blessed to know what it's like to love and be loved.